March 2019 Release Notes
- We’ve continued to work on improving our recently launched click-based relevancy to boost search results relevance ranking for our indexing customers. As always, it’s important to periodically review your site’s Best Bets and keep your sitemaps up-to-date with latest
- We continued to upgrade components of our service, including ElasticSearch, Rails, and Ruby to improve the overall performance of our indexing system.
- We launched a new Search Site Launch Guide to make it easier to go live with Search.gov:
- Released new documentation to make it easier to maintain your indexed content with Search.gov:
Fixes and Chores
- We mitigated potential security vulnerabilities associated with Ruby gems.
- We applied high priority Ubuntu patches.