- We’re making good progress towards our indexing system, but all our work in April was in the back end of our system. See below for more information.
- We have updated the jQuery version.
- We configured our analytics alerts to send emails via SES instead of Mandrill.
- We upgraded Ruby to version 2.3.7.
- We computed filename extensions for documents in our primary index.
- We improved how we handle email bounces for our notifications, and complaints that may come in.
- We fixed and error with our S3 backups for Logstash.