February 2017 Release Notes
- If you change your email address, we will now send a verification link to the new address.
- We now offer a Kazakh language search results page.
- As of March 1st, we only support federal and District of Columbia websites. We’ve done a lot of behind-the-scenes work to support our non-federal customers during the past few months of transition.
- We’ve added our active repos to Code.gov, a website promoting good practices in code development, collaboration, and reuse across the federal government.
- Our sysadmins reduced the size of our Elasticsearch server cluster, saving money while maintaining system integrity.
- We removed old code from our system, wrapping up tasks from our December transition to Bing’s newest API.
- We fixed internal reports that allow us to track when agencies launch our service on their sites.
- We fixed a bug that affected the indexing of some Twitter accounts.