- We have updated how we create and update the search.gov sitemap.
- We transitioned our i14y repo to CircleCI.
- We increased storage volumes used by Elasticsearch 5.6.4.
- We open-sourced the usasearch application, which is now known as search-gov.
- We are now sending our email notifications via AWS Simple Email Service (SES).
- We setup a metrics dashboard for SES emails.
- We removed all Rspec/VCR dependencies on actual private keys.
- We removed the link to Search.gov website from the “Powered by Search.gov” logo that appears at the bottom of our hosted SERPs.