April 2022 Release Notes
- Security Improvement: We’ve made updates to ensure our system components are secure and compliant.
- ElasticSearch Upgrade: We’ve continued to make progress on upgrading our ElasticSearch version across our system.
- Instagram Deprecation: We’ve removed legacy code in our image indexer (ASIS) associated with the deprecated Instagram feature.
- Email Updates: We’ve updated the Admin Center to reference our new customer support email, email@example.com.
- Collection Support: We’ve fixed a bug blocking results for Collections in sites using our Supplemental Feed RSS-driven fulltext indexing.
- Image Indexing: We’ve fixed an issue with importing images via MRSS feed.