If you need to gain access to the analytics data of an existing search site, ask a team member at your agency to add you as a user. Please don't create a new search site as this action will not grant you the access you need.
The Analytics section allows you to view unsampled, near real-time data for your search traffic.
- Queries – See the queries run on your website
- Clicks – See what people clicked on from results pages
- Referrers – See the pages people were on when they ran their queries
- Monthly Reports
- 3rd Party Tracking – Integrate your other analytics tools with your search results page
- Analytics Alerts – Set up email alerts to find out when people are having trouble locating information on your website