This section allows you to set up the content that will appear in search results. You can search web content across multiple domains, and use our social media integrations to bring in content from those platforms.
- Content Overview
- Domains – set the primary target for your search
- Collections – set up alternative search scopes that can appear as tabs across the top of search results
- Best Bets: Text and/or Graphics – place recommendations at the top of search results
- Routed Queries – for very targeted queries, bypass the results page and funnel searchers straight from the search box to a landing page
- RSS – index news feeds, speeches, pdfs, and other media attachments
For questions about indexing, including sitemaps, see our Indexing help section.