Search.gov Training Webinars
We offer training sessions designed to help you know more about our service and how it can better serve your website’s search requirements.
We also offer agency-specific demos and training sessions for large teams, as well as interagency focus groups on specific search optimization topics.
Our training webinars cover a wide range of topics, including getting started with Search.gov, our indexing process, SEO best practices, admin console management, search analytics, key Search.gov features to improve your search results, and more.
Check the DigitalGov Events Calendar to register for upcoming webinars.
You can also watch recordings of our previous sessions below. If you have any difficulties accessing our YouTube videos, we also provide a downloadable version and a transcript when available.
- How Search Engines Index Your Websites (YouTube) — May 2018
- Structuring Your Site for Better SEO (YouTube) — March 2017
- Show Me the Data: Leveraging Analytics in DigitalGov Search (YouTube) — December 2015
- Mastering Your Search Term Data: A Tool for Faster, Smarter Analysis (YouTube) — June 2014
- Note: To build your own tool to analyze your search data, read Understanding Your Users’ Needs By Analyzing Search Terms and explore USA.gov’s magic formulas in this spreadsheet (MS Excel, 371 KB, October 2013)
- Download the MP4
Quick Start Video
Share Your Feedback! Let us know if you have a topic in mind that we should include as part of our training webinars. Email us at email@example.com