Search.gov Roadmap Fiscal Year 2023 Quarter 2
At Search.gov we aim to provide an excellent public search experience, a self-service search administration experience, and a rock-solid secure and compliant infrastructure to support it all, while keeping costs down across the government.
We know it’s helpful for our partners at federal agencies to know what’s coming up next, to support planning for your own web platforms.
This roadmap shows what we are working on now, and what we plan to be working after that. We’ll update this roadmap quarterly.
FY 2023 Q2: January–March 2023
- Faceted Search — Results API Support
- We will work on supporting the faceted search functionality in our Results API.
- Search Engine Results Page (SERP) Redesign — Frontend Development
- We will continue frontend development to build and test the new results page designs.
- Version Upgrades
- We will be upgrading our Ruby version to keep it up-to-date and compliant.
- CI/CD Pipeline Investigations
- We will investigate the work required to improve our continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Search Engine Results Page (SERP) Redesign — Rollout
- Once testing of the new results page is completed, we will roll out the new design to our customers.
- Faceted Search — Frontend Interface
- We will begin building the frontend components required to support this functionality.
- Version Upgrades
- We will continue work on the software components to keep them up-to-date.
- Continued Indexing Improvements
- Search Recall Improvements
- Security and Privacy Improvements
- User Role Enhancements
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to our team.
- FY 2023 Q1: October–December 2022
- FY 2022 Q4: July–September 2022
- FY 2022 Q3: April–June 2022
- FY 2022 Q2: Janaury–March 2022
- FY 2022 Q1: October–December 2021
- FY 2021 Q4: July–September 2021
- FY 2021 Q3: April–June 2021
- FY 2021 Q2: January–March 2021
- FY 2021 Q1: October–December 2020
- FY 2020 Q4: July–September, 2020